An urban legend, urban myth, urban tale, or contemporary legend, is a form of modern folklore consisting of stories usually believed by their tellers to be true. As with all folklore and mythology, the designation suggests nothing about the story's truth or falsehood, but merely that it is in circulation, exhibits variation over time, and carries some significance that motivates the community in preserving and propagating it.

Short Tales

| Wednesday, February 16, 2011 | |
These short tales are excellent examples of horrible horror and terrible terror. Short and sweet, they don’t mess around. They get straight to the point.
Short Tales
I’m not sure if these little stories are astonishing works of genius or just a bunch of shizzle. The stories aren’t mine. They are the work of random people on the Internet. Kids in chatrooms and forums who share their masterpieces with the world. I just corrected some of the grammer… I mean… grammur… I mean… grandma… I mean grammar.
*****
So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is “wut r u doing wit my daughter?” U tell ur girl n she say “my dad is ded”. THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
*****
So ur in bed reeding a book and ur dog licks ur hand. Then u go to the toilet and wen u come back u get in bed. Ur dog says “Can I lick ur hand again”. Wait a minute… DOGS CANT TALK!
*****
One day these kids went to an abandoned youth camp. This old guy tried to warn them that it was haunted by a killer and had a curse. But they didn’t believe him. After a week they went home and everything was fine. But then 46 years later one got cancer and died.
*****
One day there were a couple of scuba divers who saw a sign that said “No scuba diving” and they had such poor parenting that they didn’t even look at it. Just when they were having a good time scuba diving they found a secret place where all the bad guys live. When they saw the bad guys coming out of it and looking around they got so afraid that they never scuba dived again. However, years later some of the bad guys came and found them and broke some of their scuba gear.
*****
There was a ghost in a house up on a cliff overlooking the sea. On a stormy night a couple had a car breakdown outside the house and decided to sleep there for the night. The ghost attacked them and threw candlesticks and books and candlestick holders and bookshelves at the couple. The couple ran around the house three times. They were trying to run away from the ghost but he flew at them too fast. The ghost eventually ate the couple. Now there are three ghosts in that house.
*****
This is the story of a day where there was all this blood. A man was walking around and blood started coming out of him everywhere. There was so much blood that it filled up an elevator. He went to the store and there was just blood all over the place! People were slipping in it and they were all grossed out. He tried to go swimming and all of the sharks went nuts and bittened everybody. He got chased by all the vampires ever. One time the blood got a kid and a dog. At the end of the day, everyone decided they would send him to space so that he would stop getting blood everywhere. The scariest part is that the man was YOU!!! (Or he was a lady if you are a lady) and you forgot that this happened.
*****
I was staying in a haunted hotel and I was eating some cheese when all of a sudden I felt something nibble on my foot and i started to cry and i was affraid as i was still eating the cheese and i looked down and it was my cat. Then 2 hotel employees came up to my room and said “maybe if u give the cat some cheese it will stop nibbling ur foot” and then I called my cat and i found him dead in the bathtub and he had been dead for quite a while. So I buried him with a piece of cheese. But then I started thinking. If my cat was dead then what was nibbling my foot???
*****
Hey this is me. And I am going to tell you a story about when I was 3 years old. I was in my room playing with my doll, when all of the sudden my doll eyes turned red and she said “You’re a bad mommy and I hate you.” Then she ripped off one of my Barbie’s leg and came charging at me wanting to kill me. I got away but she killed my mom and my dad and now I am in foster care. I have no clue what happened to that doll but I think my dog Butch ate her. She deserved it. And that is a true story.
*****
In Mexico, there is an old hotel which people say is haunted. It isn’t the whole hotel that is haunted, it’s just one room. Room 549. It is haunted by the ghost of a little boy. He was living in that hotel, with his father and the father went out to do his work around the hotel and the boy was always left alone to play. He was never let out of the room.
Then one day 2 mental pateints came into the hotel with loaded guns and started shooting everbody. They killed all the people inhabiting the rooms from Room 1 to Room 548. Then they came to Room 549 and knocked the door down with their guns and grabbed the boy by his shirt and carried him down to the lobby where the father of the boy was being guarded by 3 different mental pateints. They killed the boy in front of his father by hitting his neck with their guns until his head fell off. And that is how he died.
Now, the boy haunts Room 549, waiting until his father comes back. It is said that whoever comes to sleep in Room 549 is found dead in the morning and their head falls off. However, the room hasn’t been used by the hotel for 200 years. They say if you knock on the door, a little boy’s voice will say, “Daddy? Have you come back to tell me why my head fell off?” and then the door will open and a ghost will try to pull you into the room and kill you in your sleep.
*****
My mother’s name is Fran and she used to date this guy named Dave in high school. One year later my mom dumped him. When my mother and her best friend (Bekky) turned 18, Bekky married Dave and left town. My mother didn’t hear from Bekky for about seven or eight years.
One day, my mom got a call. It was Bekky. She invited my mom to go to her mansion for dinner. My mom went that day and when she walked up the mansion’s steps, she came upon the front door. My mother knocked and knocked and knocked but no one answered. So my mother opened the unlocked door and went in.
Lying on the couch was my mom’s best friend, Bekky. She was completely dead and her head was missing. She had been decapitated. My Mom dialed 911 and the police showed up and they found Bekky’s head. It was behind the couch. There was also a terrible smell. They looked everywhere, and finally in the closet they found Bekky’s husband, Dave. He had stuffed an old sock as far down his throat as possible and suffocated himself.
Stapled on his head was a note which read: “Fran, you have no idea how much you hurt me when you dumped me in high school. Well now I hope you’re happy. Your friend is dead! Gone FOREVER!!! Love, Dave.”
My mom never forgot about that night. Tip from me: Be careful for who you dump!
*****
There was this girl who was sleeping over at this house. There were two rooms in the house and each room had four people in it. Then in the middle of the night one of the girls had to go poop, so she got up and used the toilet in her room. Then a few hours later, she needed to poop again, so she got up again and pooped in the toilet in her room. Then the next morning when they were leaving the girl needed to go to the bathroom again so she went up to her room. when she got there, the toilet was gone! She couldn’t believe it! She was sure it was there last night because she pooped in it twice. The girl was so freaked out she ran out of there as fast as she could.
*****
One time in March, this 11 year old girl was alone chatting online and this guy kept sending her instant messages so she reported it to the manager. Then the door opened so she got offline very quickly and picked up the phone. It was dead. Then an instant message flashed on her screen. It said: “I snipped the phone line, now I’ll snip you!” Her mom found her the next day, snipped in two pieces.
*****
Once there was this girl named Nicky who was 6 years old and she had a babysitter named Lisa. When her parents went out at night, Nicky liked playing with her babysitter. But one night the power went out and Nicky was freaked out. Lisa went down in the basement trying to turn it back on and then Nicky heard footsteps. She cried out “Lisa, what happened?” but no answer. Then all of the sudden the lights turned on and there was a man standing there and Nicky screamed and screamed.
At 11:00 PM, Nicky’s parents came home. Lisa was siting on the couch. “Hi Lisa, where’s Nicky?” they said. “Upstairs sleeping” said Lisa. “OK, heres ur money” they said. “Thank You” said Lisa and walked out. Then all of the sudden the parents screamed. Nicky was skinned alive and her bones where laying on her bed and a note was written on the wall in blood which said “How do i look Mommy?”
The police finally caught Lisa and it turned out her real name wasn’t really Lisa, it was Larry and she was a man. Well he was a man should I say?

0 comments:

Post a Comment